We had three competing in the Munster Half Marathon Championships last weekend. Niall finished 21st overall in 80.06, Frank was 12th in 89.50. This was one second different than last year so looks suspiciously like a he had a balloon attached to him with 90 written on it. Lavinia improved on her Charleville time from September by 3 minutes to finish in 2:04.26. Well done to all for representing the club at the Munster championships.
- Ballymacoda 4 MIle, Friday May 17th
- Irish Milers Club 1500m and 5000m, Saturday May 18th; Irishtown, Dublin
- County Senior and Masters T&F, Sunday May 19th, CIT
- National League Rd 1, Sunday May 19th, Templemore
- John Buckley 5k, Tuesday May 21st, Marina
- John Buckley Graded League 800m and 3000m, Wednesday 23rd, CIT
- Cork Marathon, Half Marathon and Relay, Sunday June 2nd, Cork
We are looking to have both a male and female teams for the Cork City marathon. It is 5 people per team. Most slots are filled now from training regulars but we are looking for one or two more. So if you have any interest make yourself know to the right people.
Leave a Reply.